Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Pequot Lakes Bean Hole Days Clue!

Here's another clue for you to help find Paul Bunyan's Paddle! We look forward to seeing you at the Burying of the Beans at 6:30 tonight in Trailside Park, and also tomorrow for the Eating of the Beans about 11:45 a.m.

Paddle Hunt Clue #2-
Have you had any luck yet finding my paddle for Bean Hole Days? We only have 2 more days to look. I have to find it or else Bernice will have my hide!

I found out that Babe is a right handed batter, so that means that he would have thrown the bat north east from the Bobber water tower which was home base.

I went for a walk along my trail and headed north towards Jenkins. I had a chat with Fanny the Ox to see if maybe she picked up my paddle with her golf clubs. She’s the cute looking caddy at Wildwedge. I think that Babe has had his eye on her, but I think that Bessie does not know!

Fanny said that she missus watching the lumberjacks climb the pole at the Scheer Lumberjack Show. Ya know, I’m a lumberjack. I could cut down a hundred trees with just one swing of my axe. But now, all of the lumberjacks use chainsaws. I guess that is progress fer ya!

Keep looking for my paddle.

If you find my paddle bring it in to Sue Galligan at the Chamber office in Pequot Lakes. She has a nice gift basket of certificates from area businesses. Good luck everyone!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger

 

Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter